Xolo is a new form of entrepreneurship, an online service designed for freelancers and digital nomads to make your business simple. Our purpose is to create a world where 9 to 5 is no longer a social norm and everyone can be a solopreneur. Trusted by thousands of independent professional workers around the world, with Xolo, launching your business is effortless and 10X less time-consuming.
About the role
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Xolo, your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing user acquisition campaigns across digital channels. To get things done, you will collaborate closely with our marketing, product development and customer support teams. You will fit in our startup-like setting if you are self-driven, curious, collaborative, take responsibility for your tasks and feel comfortable delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
At Xolo, you will be
- Working with a cross-functional team (product, marketing, customer service) to establish growth strategies to support Xolo’s revenue goals.
- Responsible for creating, managing and experimenting with new user acquisition campaigns across fields in performance marketing, SEO, email, SMS, push notification and other channels.
- Working together with a dedicated marketing team to find the best mix of traffic and channels to reach Xolo’s ambitious growth targets.
- Ensuring ongoing validation of product marketing and messaging through methods such as split testing and polling.
You are the one we are looking for if
- You have 5+ years of online marketing experience in performance/acquisition, and/or CRM / lifecycle marketing.
- You have profound knowledge in search engine advertising on Google and paid social on Facebook with a proven track record managing at least five-figure monthly budgets across different markets.
- You are confident in a/b and multivariate testing e.g. with Google Optimize, VWO and Optimizely.
- You are highly analytical and data-driven with excellent Excel skills and deep understanding of web and app analytics e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, Tableau and Looker.
- You speak fluent English, other European languages especially German and Spanish are a plus.
What we offer in return
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, straightforward communication.
- A front-row seat in enabling one of the biggest cultural shifts in the global economy – freelancing.
- Goal-oriented and customer-centric getting things done attitude.
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with plenty of room to grow professionally.
- Company option’s package, sports- and development compensations.
- Flexible work schedule and opportunities to work remotely.
If our mission of turning solopreneurship into a magical experience resonates with you and you’d like to be part of our growth story, we at Xolo would love to hear from you!